||Pro: Designing and Developing ASP.NET Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
|No. of Questions
||Q & A with Explanations
|Question & Answers
$50 - Unlimited life time access Immediate access to this & 3000+ more exam training tools included in this package
70-564 Make The Best Choice Chose - Certkingdom
Pro: Designing and Developing ASP.NET Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
About this Exam
This exam is designed to test the candidates knowledge and skills at designing and developing ASP.NET applications using Visual Studio 2008 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
Questions that contain code will be presented in either VB or C#. Candidates can select one of these languages when they start the exam.
Candidates for this exam work on a team in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 to build ASP.NET applications. Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience developing Web-based applications including one to two years of experience developing ASP.NET-based applications and a thorough understanding of the ASP.NET technologies in the .NET Framework 3.5.
Additionally, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following by using the .NET Framework 3.5:
•A solid understanding of the ASP.NET applications event model
•Experience creating ASP.NET applications that access data
•Experience planning and designing user interaction solutions
•Experience in the full cycle of software applications
Credit Toward Certification
Exam 70-564: Pro: Designing and Developing ASP.NET Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD): ASP.NET Developer 3.5
Skills Being Measured
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.
Designing and Implementing Controls (13 percent)
* Choose appropriate controls based on business requirements.
* May include but is not limited to: user controls, server controls, built-in controls, custom controls, third-party controls, Web parts
* Design controls for reusability.
* May include but is not limited to: user controls, server controls, inheritance for changing behavior
* Manage states for controls.
* May include but is not limited to: control state, view state, accessing form elements
* Leverage data-bound controls.
* May include but is not limited to: use gridviews, use sorting and paging callbacks when available, when to use custom sorting and paging, server-side pagination
* Choose appropriate validation controls based on business requirements.
* May include but is not limited to: server-side page validation (Page.IsValid), custom validator, validation groups, validation summary
* Identify the appropriate usage of ASP.NET AJAX.
* May include but is not limited to: implementing partial page updates with update panel, using ASP.NET AJAX controls, script services
Designing the Presentation and Layout of an Application (16 percent)
* Design complex layout with Master Pages.
* May include but is not limited to: strongly typed master pages, nested master pages
* Plan for various user agents.
* May include but is not limited to: markups for different browsers for mobile devices, screen readers, accessibility
* Design a brandable user interface by using themes.
* May include but is not limited to: shared themes across multiple applications, run time master page selection
* Design site navigation.
* May include but is not limited to: when to extend site map provider, treeview menu vs. site map path, programmatically manipulating site map nodes, overriding menu rendering by using control adapters, filtering site map nodes based on user roles
* Plan Web sites to support globalization.
* May include but is not limited to: custom resource provider vs. resource files, localize applications
Accessing Data and Services (18 percent)
* Plan vendor-independent database interactions.
* May include but is not limited to: IDBconnection, IDBcommand, IDBadapter, IdataReader, Datareader vs. dataset
* Identify the appropriate usage of data source controls.
* May include but is not limited to: SQLDataSource, ObjectDataSource, XMLDataSource
* Leverage LINQ in data access design.
* May include but is not limited to: LINQtoSQL, lambda expressions, LINQtoObjects, LINQtoXML
* Identify opportunities to access and expose Web services.
* May include but is not limited to: WCF, ASMX, REST
Establishing ASP.NET Solution Structure (13 percent)
* Determine when to use the Web Site model vs. a Web Application Project.
* May include but is not limited to: project file, references, namespace, user profile object, precompilation
* Establish an error-handling strategy.
* May include but is not limited to: Global.asax events, Web.config elements, TRY/CATCH blocks, error logging
* Manipulate configuration files to change ASP.NET behavior.
* May include but is not limited to: machine key, tracing, encrypting Web configuration data, custom configuration sections
* Identify a deployment strategy.
* May include but is not limited to: mangement application pools, Web deployment projects, pre-compilation, custom action classes
Leveraging and Extending ASP.NET Architecture (17 percent)
* Design a state management strategy.
* May include but is not limited to: Cache, ViewState, Application object, Session object, cookies, cookieless session
* Identify the events of the page life cycle.
* May include but is not limited to: appending controls, PostBack model, accessing state, data binding
* Write HttpModules and HttpHandlers.
* May include but is not limited to: URL rewriting, SSO application, dynamically retrieve data
* Debug ASP.NET Web applications.
* Plan for long-running processes by using asynchronous pages.
* May include but is not limited to: AddonPreRenderCompleteAsync, RegisterAsyncTask
Applying security principles (23 percent)
* Identify appropriate security providers.
* May include but is not limited to: membership, role, profile, extending custom providers
* Decide which user-related information to store in a profile.
* May include but is not limited to: create user profile properties, extend membership objects, custom types
* Establish security settings in Web.config.
* May include but is not limited to: identity/impersonation, authentication, authorization (location nodes in Web.config)
* Identify vulnerable elements in applications.
* May include but is not limited to: SQL injection, cross-site scripting, protecting against bots
* Ensure that sensitive information in applications is protected.
* May include but is not limited to: hash and salt passwords, encrypting information
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Certkingdom's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your Microsoft MCPD 70-564 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Unlimited Access Package
will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 70-564 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 70-564 PDF or complete 70-564 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 70-564 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 70-564 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Certkingdom 70-564 Exam Prepration Tools
Certkingdom Microsoft MCPD preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each Microsoft MCPD online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each Microsoft MCPD exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
70-564 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 70-564 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 70-564 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate Microsoft MCPD prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a Microsoft MCPD practice test anywhere other than Certkingdom.
70-564 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your Microsoft MCPD 70-564 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 70-564 online tests. Using MCPD 70-564 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
70-564 Exam Study Guides
All Microsoft MCPD online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the Microsoft MCPD training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed Microsoft MCPD 70-564 tutorial and are great introductions to new Microsoft MCPD training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 70-564 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 70-564 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
70-564 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest Microsoft MCPD 70-564 training. However you decide to learn 70-564 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Certkingdom Microsoft MCPD products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
70-564 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real Microsoft MCPDnotes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Certkingdom unique CBT 70-564 will have you dancing the Microsoft MCPD jig before you know it
* MCPD 70-564 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get MCPD ebooks from Certkingdom which contain real 70-564 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your MCPD exam on the first attempt using only Certkingdom's MCPD excellent preparation tools and tutorials.
||This is what our customers are saying about CertKingdom.com.
These are real testimonials.
Hi friends! CertKingdom.com is No1 in sites coz in 50$ I cant believe this but when I purchased the 50$ package it was amazing I Microsoft passed 10 Exams using CertKingdom guides in one Month So many thanks to CertKingdom Team , Please continue this offer for next year also. So many Thanks
Thank You! I would just like to thank CertKingdom.com for the Microsoft MCPD 70-564 test guide that I bought a couple months ago and I took my test and pass overwhelmingly. I completed the test of 94 questions in about 90 minutes I must say that their Q & A with Explanation are very amazing and easy to learn.
After my co-workers found out what I used to pass Microsoft MCPD 70-564 the test, that many are thinking about purchasing CertKingdom.com for their MCPD exams, I know I will again
I passed the Microsoft MCPD 70-564 exam yesterday, and now it's on to security exam. Couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks very much.
I Just Passed The Microsoft MCPD 70-564 Took 80 to 90 Minutes max to understand and easy to learn. Thanks For Everything Now On To 70-564
Hi CertKingdom.com thanks so much for your assistance in Microsoft MCPD i passed today it was a breeze and i couldn't have done it without you. Thanks again
I have used your Exam Study Guides for preparation for Microsoft MCPD 70-564. I also passed all those on the first round. I'm currently preparing for the Microsoft and theMCPD. exams
I just wanted to thank you for helping me get myMCPD 99$ package for all guides is awesome you made the journey a lot easier. I passed every test the first time using your
I take this opportunity to express my appreciation to the authors of CertKingdom.com Microsoft MCPD test guide. I purchased the 70-564 soon after my formal hands on training and honestly, my success in the test came out of nowhere but CertKingdom.com. Once again I say thanks
Dear CertKingdom.com team the test no. 70-564 that i took was very good, I received 880 and could have gain more just by learning your exams
Hi and Thanks I have just passed the MCPD Directory Services Design exam with a score of 928 thanks to you! The guide was excellent
Great stuff so far....I love this site....!! I am also on the Microsoft MCPD I decided to start from certkingdom and start learning study MCPD from home... It has been really difficult but so far I have managed to get through 4 exams....., now currently studying for the more exams.... Have a good day.................................................. Cheers
Thanks for your Help, But I have finally downloaded Microsoft MCPD 70-564 exam preparation from certkingdom.com they are provided me complete information about the exam, lets hope I get success for the 70-564 exam, I found there exams very very realistic and useful. thanks again